Terms & Conditions
Easydivers values relationship and customer satisfaction above all, that’s why we describe here all the terms and conditions that you must take into account before booking your activity with us.
2. Check-in for the activities
- Customers must be at Easydivers’ facilities at the time specified for check-in.
- A tolerance of 10 minutes will be observed from the time of Check-in. After this period, the client will not be guaranteed the presence on the activity, and there will be no refund of the amount paid, except by presenting documentary and legal evidence.
- For diving activities, Scuba Review and specialties, it is necessary to present the international diving certificate at the time of check-in.
3. Activity and boarding restrictions
- People with serious mental illness, cardiac or medical history that compromise diving or snorkeling will not be accepted into the activities. In case of doubt, before booking the activity you should contact Easydivers or obtain a medical certificate.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on boats or company activities.
- Knowing how to swim is an essential requirement to participate in the diving activities.
- Easydivers reserves the right to refuse access to activities to anyone who does not comply with safety requirements and parameters and / or does not demonstrate the responsibility of a conscientious diver.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who compromise the safety and well-being of people and property will not be admitted to the activities, in which case there will be no refund of the amount paid.
- Upon check-in, certified divers are required to present proof of diving certification (mandatory by international law), under penalty of non-performance of the activity, with no refund of the amount paid. If you have not dived for more than 1.5 years, you will have to do a Scuba Review before you can do a dive. Contact us for more information.
- Observe the requirements and conditions of each activity, information available next to the description of each one of them.
4. Minors and legal representation
- Minors under 18: parents or guardians must sign an authorization for the minor to participate in the activity.
- Children under 10 years old and 1.40 m tall will not be allowed to participate in activities.
5. Documentation required to complete at check-in
All customers will be required to complete an registration form that includes the Term of Responsibility, medical questionnaire and safe diving practices. This document safeguards the data protection rules (GDPR) required by law and established by current ISO standards and regulated by the RTC system.
6. Health / Medical
Easydivers vessels have first aid assistants, oxygen and first aid devices on board. Any medical emergency is treated at the local medical facilities and through CODU-MAR.
7. Cancellation policy for customers
Once the reservation is created, the following cancellation policies will apply:Até 48 horas antes da partida: Reembolso do valor total da reserva.
- Up to 48 hours before departure: Refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- Between 48 hours and 24 hours before departure: 50% refund of the amount paid.
- 24 hours or less before departure: There will be no refund of the amount paid.
- No-show on the day and time of departure: There will be no refund of the amount paid.
- In case of illness: Refund of the amount paid upon presentation of a medical certificate.
In the cancellation of reservations that include additional charges charged from Easydivers, such as transportation or other services contracted by the customer, there will be no refund of the charges, only the value of the activity, according to the cancellation policy.
8. Cancellation policy by Easydivers
Easydivers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change any trip or itinerary, for any reason, including, but not limited to: boat chartering; insufficient number of reservations; weather conditions; Mechanical problems; Medical emergency; strike or work stoppage; and other reasons. In case of cancellation by Easydivers, an alternative date will be proposed to the customer or the amount paid will be refunded.
9. Special conditions
There will be no refund for the customer in the following situations:
- In case of customer refusal to dive or perform the activity contracted during the same.
- If the customer does not follow the safety requirements and instructions during the activity.
Easydivers is not responsible for activities aborted by customers due to fear, panic, misconduct, failure to comply with required diving procedures or other situations beyond the instructor’s control. Once the customer in these conditions returns to the vessel, he will have to respect the schedule of the activity that is taking place, not harming the other participants.
Divers who do not show proof that their last dive was made less than 1.5 years ago must perform a Refresh / Scuba Review, in accordance with WRTC regulations. If the diver has scheduled the dive without complying with this requirement and with knowledge of this rule, he will lose the reservation and there will be no refund of the amount paid.
The customer is responsible for the equipment used, owned by Easydivers, and for paying the cost of the material, in case of loss or damage due to negligence or misuse during the activity.
10. Personal objects
Lockers are available on the premises, customers are responsible for the security and protection of their valuables. Easydivers is not responsible for loss or damage of electronic equipment or other personal objects taken by customers to our facilities or on board vessels.
11. Scope of Responsibility
Easydivers carries out Maritime Tourism activities and is responsible for carrying out its activities from the moment of CHECK-IN until the moment of CHECK-OUT.
All Easydivers activities and vessels fully comply with the insurance requirements required by Portuguese law for the type of vessel and service provided, namely Maritime Civil Tourism Responsibility and for the Diving activity.
All prices include VAT at the current rate.
Todos os preços incluem IVA à taxa em vigor.
The information provided by Easydivers via brochures, emails, website and advertising in general is based on the information at the time of publication.
16. Boat Trips
Check-in for activities
Customers must arrive at Easydivers facilities 15 minutes before the activity time, for check-in.There will be no refund of any amount due to no show.
Cancellation policy for customers
- The same applicable to diving activities
Cancellation policy by Easydivers
- The same applicable to diving activities
Terms and conditions
– Dolphin watching is not guaranteed.
– The visit to the caves is subject to sea or weather conditions.
– For safety reasons, the following are not allowed in the activity: pregnant women, children under 4 years of age and people with back problems or similar.
– The departure can be cancelled according to the minimum number of passengers, the amount paid will be returned to the customer.
– Easydivers is not responsible for the loss or damage to passengers’ personal effects.
– No-shows or late check-in are not refundable.
– The temperature at sea is always lower than on land, wear warm and comfortable clothing whenever the weather conditions are not the best.