During the course, you will learn to become a better buddy, you will train the skills to solve problems until they become natural. This course is one of the most rigorous, rewarding and fun you can take. You will learn the most diverse rescue techniques in the midst of a lot of fun, and serious learning
This course consists of:
- Registration on the PADI platform through the link (click here) and make the respective payment to PADI for the theory lessons.
- Complete successfully all the theory and exams provided
- Printing of all documents provided by PADI to provide to the dive centre in order to start the practice
- Setting the dates for the swimming lessons and sea dives with the diving centre
- With this reservation you immediately pay the rest of the course to the dive centre, which includes 4 dives
- Minimum age: 12 years
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver or Superior
- First Aid under 24 months
We have other PADI courses and specialties available, contact us for more information.
- See the General Terms & Conditions