Dive solo safely.
This course is for very experienced divers who want to learn the diving techniques and equipment requirements that allow them to become more independent as divers and to prevent and / or solve problems without the help of a second person.
Prerequisites to participate:
specialities - SSI
- Minimum age of 18 years
- 75 logged dives
- Certification or registered experience (minimum 5 dives) in: Deep Diving, Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility
- Stress & Rescue certification
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Maximum Training Depth: Varies by age
- Approximately 3 days depending on the student's progress.
- 1 theoretical class, 1 practical class in the pool and 3 sea dives + 1 bonus
- See the General Terms & Conditions