This is an activity available only to certified divers.
The dives are carried out on natural reefs, on walls, artificial reefs, among others. In this dive you will observe the marine fauna and flora, from octopuses, crabs, nudibranchs, among other species of animals and plants that inhabit the Algarve sea.
2 Dives (same morning)Check-in at 08:30h and end of activity at 13h
- It is necessary to present the diver's certificate at the time of check-in for the activity.
- If you have not dived in more than a year and a half, you will have to do a Scuba Review before performing the dive.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and children under 10 years of age and 1.40m in height are not allowed in the activity (unless the child is certified and has their own equipment).
- Knowing how to swim is an essential requirement.
- Easydivers is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal objects during the activity.
When checking in for the activity at our store at Marina de Albufeira, you will have to present your diver certificate and complete an RTCW form and the respective medical questionnaire, international standard for this activity. After our team selects the sizes for your equipment, you will proceed to the area where it will be assigned to prepare and equip yourself. If you choose to use your own equipment, this step is not necessary.
You will then proceed to the boat with our team of professional divers. You will take a boat trip to the first dive site, where a briefing will take place.
The first dive will have a maximum duration of 60 minutes or 60 Bar in bottle. After returning to the boat, you will proceed to the second dive site. During the trip a debriefing of the first dive and the briefing for the second dive will be made. The second dive will have the same maximum duration as the first dive. Once back on the boat we will make the journey back to our dive centre.
Back at our facilities, you will have hot showers at your disposal and will be directed to the service desk where our professionals will have the details of the dive, to fill in your logbook.
Prices for 2 or more dives:
- 2 dives (same morning): 70 €
- 4 dives* (always in groups of two, in the morning): 130 €
- 6 dives* (always in groups of two, in the morning): 180 €
- 10 dives* (always in groups of two, in the morning): 280 €
* The packs of 4, 6 and 10 dives are always carried out in groups of two and during the morning. To book one of these packs you will only choose the date of the first 2 dives, the remaining will need to be scheduled at check-in for the first two dives or pre-schedule by email. Dive packs are individual and cannot be shared.
If you wish to do just one dive, we have this option available on the afternoon departure. | Price for 1 dive: 45 € | Check-in at 2:30 pm and end of activity at 5:30 pm
Contact us by phone or email to book the One Dive Option.
Included: Bottles, weights, boat trip, insurance and diving guide.
Diving equipment: € 20 per person / day (€ 15 per person / day if you buy a pack of 4, 6 or 10 dives) paid at the time of booking or at check-in.
Our facilities have individual lockers where you can safely store your belongings until you are back from the activity.
Read the general terms and conditions for Easydivers activities.