Share your passion for scuba diving by becoming a PADI Divemaster.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you how to be a leader and take control of diving activities. Through knowledge development sessions, aquatic skills exercises, workshops and hands-on assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of diving activities.
- The function and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervise diving activities and assist student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster-led programs and specialized skills
- Diving business and your career
- Awareness of the diving environment
- Dive configuration and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Diving briefings
- Organize a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assist with Discover Scuba Diving and lead Discover Local Diving programs
- 1 – Registration on the PADI platform through the “register now” button and the respective payment to PADI by theory.
- 2 – Complete successfully all the theory and exams provided.
- 3 – Printing of all documents provided by PADI to provide to the dive centre in order to start the practice.
- 4 – Setting the dates for the swimming lessons and sea dives with the diving centre.
- 5 – Payment to the dive centre for the rest of the course.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- PADI Rescue Diver
- First aid under 24 months
- Medical certificate
- At least 40 dives recorded when starting and 60 to finish
- 20 dives
- Pool dives
- Complete equipment
- Teaching material
We have other PADI courses and specialties available, contact us for more information.
- See the General Terms & Conditions