DIVEMASTER certifies that it is a Diving Professional, having completed the SSI DIVE GUIDE specialty programs and the SCIENCE OF DIVING specialty, ensuring that you gather the knowledge and techniques to be able to perform the functions of Certified Assistant. These functions include assisting SSI instructors during SSI ENTRY LEVEL programs and SSI CONTINUING EDUCATION programs.
Upon completion of the program, you will receive the SSI DIVEMASTER certification.
PROFESSIONAL COURSES - SSI
- Minimum Age to Participate: 18 Certification Prerequisites:
- At least 60 dives, totaling at least 40 hours
- Be certified in the specialties of: DIVE GUIDE and SCIENCE OF DIVING Prerequisites for Active Professional Status:
- Medical certificate for recreational diving practice with less than 1 year
- FIRST AID AND CPR certification under 2 years
- OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION certification under 2 years
Qualifications after Certification:
Perform functions as Certified Assistant in all SSI recreational courses
Qualify as a TRAINING SPECIALIST for SSI ECOLOGY Specialties
Apply for the SSI courses of ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR and INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE
See the General Terms & Conditions.