Coast & Dolphins
Embark on a fantastic experience in search of dolphins in their natural habitat and explore the wonders of the Algarve coast, on board our rib-boat specially designed for this activity.
Dolphin watching is carried out at distances up to 8 miles from the coast, so you will have an exciting and fun experience of sailing at speeds of around 20 knots.
The well-being and protection of marine life are essential and one of our priorities, so we will always respect the criteria established by our partner AIMM (Association for the investigation of the marine environment) in the observation of dolphins.
Coast & DolphinsDepartures - 9h e 11h30 | Duration 2 Hours
- Check-in up to 15 min before departure time
- The probability of observing dolphins is high, however we cannot guarantee to find them
- The visit to the caves is subject to sea and weather conditions
- For safety reasons, the following are not allowed in the activity: pregnant women, children under 4 years of age and people with back problems or similar
- The departure can be cancelled according to the minimum number of passengers, the amount paid will be returned to the customer
- Easydivers is not responsible for the loss or damage to passengers' personal items
- No-show or late check-in are not refundable
- The temperature at sea is always lower than on land, wear warm and comfortable clothing whenever the weather conditions are not the best