Do you want to try diving in confined water and open water without committing to a longer course? If so, the SSI Basic DIver course is for you!
This course is the perfect way to learn your initial diving skills and to dive in open water for the first time. Get started today!
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and children under 10 years old and 1.4m tall are not allowed in the activity
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Theory sessions: 1 in person
- Pool / Confined Water Sessions: 1
- Open Water Dives: 1
- Maximum Depth on training: 12 meters.
In the SSI Basic Diver program, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to dive to 12 meters deep with an SSI Professional. It is an excellent way to explore the underwater world around you, while diving.
The entire Basic Diver program can be credited to the Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver programs within 6 months, so you can take the next step on your diving adventure.