Advanced Open Water Diver
The course helps to increase your confidence and skills during the different adventure dives. You will experience different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI instructor. You will increase the dives in the logbook and develop new skills, while having fun in different ways, always with safety and confidence.
Each adventure dive performed is credited to the respective PADI specialty.
Advance Open Water Diver
- Registration on the PADI platform through the "register now" button and the respective payment to PADI, for the theory lessons
- Complete successfully all the theory and exams provided
- Printing of all documents provided by PADI to provide to the dive centre in order to start the practice
- Setting the dates for the swimming lessons and sea dives with the diving centre
- Payment to the dive centre for the remaining of the course
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years